Wednesday, March 14, 2007

LET THE TRASH-TALKING BEGIN

A few days earlier, I spoke, not so fondly, of my friend's choice in Sandals. Today, he has sent me a short but concise email stating the EVILS of my choice of Sandals...



COMMENTS FROM ANONYMOUS FRIEND

Putting aside all that guilt by association mumbo jumbo... Let’s focus on what my good friend neglected to mention.

You see, he spent $400 on these:
Did you know 99% of all items branded with the LV logo are
counterfeit?
It's obvious an extreme majority believe their products are overvalued.


Once you step into these rip-offs, your feet cover the fancy logo.

Even assuming you have an authentic pair of these flip flops... you don't get any foot support, which is the cause of many
health issues like tendonitis.
You don't wear socks unless you want to dress like a dork.
And hiking, what a joke.

Why not save $390 and buy a pair of flip flops at a convenience store? Functionally, they'd be the same. The money saved would go a long way toward buying a ring for your girlfriend... or, God forbid, a pair of Mephisto's.

Join the dark side.


Here are my sandals for your reference:

1 comment:

Andrea said...

5 words : I agree with your friend.