Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Nudie Jeans Thin Finn

I used to love Heavy Metal. I had all the good tapes. AC\DC, Metallica, Bon Jovi, Megadeth, GNR, to name a few. And even though I loved this music, it never inspired me to buy tight fitting jeans... Until yesterday.


As a teenager, I really baggy jeans. There were these Deep Indigo Cross Colours Jeans with green stitching that were the bomb. In University, I became a Diesel man. My friend Hugo was the first to turn me onto Diesel Sparkers. And then there was the Energie phase... and back to the Diesel phase... and then khakis for a bit... and so on and so on.


Anyways, the point of the story is that TIGHT fitting garments were never really my thing. However, my standards began to change this year. I dont know how it happened. I used to swear that I would rock baggy jeans forever, but things change.


Here is the tightest pair of jeans I have EVERY owned... NUDIE THIN FINN with DUSTY REPAIR.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think your right because I believe someday in the future you will start wearing bikini to the beach with your gf too lol

Anonymous said...

your friend hugo sounds amazing. i must meet him.

Anonymous said...

Find the cheapestWow gold , mmoinn bring you the biggest

surprise!
Buy cheapest wow gold, you can get the most wow money, Why
not! Mmoinn quickly to the wow Gold Coast.